Adrina to the Rescue
the alter ego
Friday 11 December 2009
1st Day : I could run free, free like the wind!
With a gold zipper to boot

Nothing is more liberating than being able to leave everything that really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of life and just do, do whatever it is that the heart desires.

2 1/2 hours left to start the official countdown of the 28 days of freedom. This sweet-prized opportunity is something I really want to hold on to, despite knowing it will come to an end. I am spurred to do as much as I can yet relax more. How is that for an Achievable objective?

Norweign Kroner


5 Hours to go for flight to Norway - Hence the new boots above which I picked up this evening to help me through this very, very cold holiday! All packed up and raring to go!

xx.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment