Adrina to the Rescue
the alter ego
Tuesday 15 December 2009
5th Day: I realise actually this is my 4th Day of official holiday. MAN.
Came back to London. London is cold. Had to go to office this morning. Office was almost empty, had to see 2 partners to discuss about next year and salary review. The verdict? Market rate increase for 2009 --> 2010 is disappointing. But, must be thankful, thankful! * FROZEN GRIN*

I am packing up for Paris tomorrow. All my plans to pack nice clothes for Paris are thwarted by even colder temperatures in Paris than Norway. Why, why??????????? Hence, waiting for jeans and winter clothes to dry off so that I can once again pack them again in my good ol' bag. I am packing this very heavy laptop with.


Could the clouds be more grey this time around?

Au revior!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment